barter trade, a cryptocurrency trading ecosystem that has been upgraded to a more advanced V2 on May 6, 2021, implementing significant benefits and new features for traders. Understanding the needs of crypto traders is a key component of the relaunch, which includes features such as 0% trading fees, institutional liquidity, auto KYC and a new customer support.
Bartering or trading with the v2 upgrade
The V2 BarterTrade crypto exchange ecosystem brings a plethora of improvements and features carefully selected and designed to ensure a seamless user experience. It also includes:
- 0% fee on bart trades: Bart, the native token of BarterTrade, allows users to use 0% trading fees
- social business: A rapidly growing industry specialty that provides invaluable support to new traders who want to follow and learn from successful, experienced traders.
- live chat support: No more bots. BarterTrade believes that the human touch is the key in providing the best service to its users, and uses a superior support system setup.
Trading pairs, quick KYC and institutional liquidity
barter tradeThe upgrade involves a faster KYC process in which a new user will be verified and ready to trade in 5 minutes. There are no waiting lists, no hoops to jump through and no complicated verification required.
Holding a cryptocurrency that is rising in value is useless if a trader cannot cash out on time.
There is still a real problem for traders, but luckily BarterTrade provides an institutional level liquidity service, which enables all users to sell their crypto assets with the same ease that they do in traditional markets.
V2 Launch comes with a variety of trading pairs, including BART, B T c, ETH, BCH, XRP and LTC against USDT. BART, UNI and LINK are also available for ETH Business. BarterTrade is rapidly expanding its trading pairs and existing users of the older platform can still find their gems available for trading.
barter trade The team has been working on a number of developments over the past few months, including the recently completed funding round. The final details of which are still being finalized, with a public announcement expected in May.
The funding round has been delayed due to the massive planning required for the V2 upgrade, and various constraints from the COVID-19 situation in its home country of India.
The team is working hard to resolve these issues (exchange withdrawals in particular) and is confident that all will be resolved within a week. BarterTrade has also expressed its strong appreciation for the community’s continued support and patience.
A spokesperson for the company said:
“We thank all those in our community who have stood by us over the past few months. We are delighted to welcome you to a new chapter in our journey as we establish ourselves as one of the leading digital asset exchanges in the market.
Bartertrade Breaking Out in 2021
relaunch of barter trade The back end comes with several changes that revamp the entire trading experience for its users. BarterTrade’s vision is to provide an intelligent (but easy-to-use) cryptocurrency ecosystem that empowers its users, with social trading and features accessible to all.
The barter trade is not stopping here. Its future roll-outs will include:
- algorithmic trading: The coding free bot setup means that any trader will be able to take full advantage of automated trading. Bots execute trades with lightning accuracy, yielding increased profits.
- orders and markets: BarterTrade will issue advanced trading orders and provide new markets and trading opportunities to its users.
- Upcoming Features: P2P Lending, Battlegrounds, Easy Pay, Pie Algorithm and Connected Payment Network are some of the upcoming features of BarterTrade.
BarterTrade is an easy, smart, social and gamified way for all traders to trade cryptocurrencies. check out BarterTrade’s V2 Exchange Ecosystem Here.
This is a sponsored post. Learn how to reach our audience Here. Read the disclaimer below.
image credit: Shutterstock, Pixabay, WikiCommons