Press release. The latest utility token to offer staking to its users/holders is GraphLink Protocol’s $GLQ. As of this article, $GLQ has 4,500+ holders according to Etherscan, excluding GLQ holders on CEX such as Kucoin, MXC, Gate. This is a good step for the future of the project as it will encourage more users to hold. Learn more about GraphLinq, its staking mechanism and the steps to place bets.
What is GraphLink?
graphlink – No code protocol to automate on-chain and off-chain tasks only, launched in March 2021, allowing users in the crypto space to integrate blockchain automation on a never-before-seen blockchain-related/non-related Models have come a long way in bringing about. Work.
The goal of the GraphLink protocol is to allow users to easily interact with the blockchain with any connected system without any prior knowledge of coding.
The GraphLink ecosystem currently consists of an engine, an integrated development environment (IDE) And a app To provide automated services taking advantage of centralized/decentralized data streams, multiple blockchains, and more. Also, recently they Partnered with Polygon Networks (previously Matic) on multiple grounds. Learn: http://docs.graphlinq.io | Construction: http://ide.graphlinq.io | Immediate Deployment: http://app.graphlinq.io | Analytics: https://analytics.graphlinq.io/
About the $GLQ token
GLQ is the native token for the GraphLinq ecosystem built on top of Ethereum (ERC20). It is used to run a graph on the platform’s mainnet to perform various processes on the blockchain to automate tasks, trigger events, and much more. GLQ will be used as a payment method in the GraphLink Marketplace where templates will be bought and sold. GLQ’s functionality and use cases will continue to diversify as the ecosystem grows, as noted in Graphlinq’s documentation.
All You Need to Know About $GLQ Staking
GraphLink has finally announced the much-anticipated GLQ staking launch on the GraphLink app, which encourages GLQ holders to earn passive rewards. When staking, GLQ holders can earn up to 50% APY in rewards based on a unique tiering mechanism aimed at incentivizing long-term holders.
Initially, the tier rankings are decentralized in nature and allocated as follows:
-> First 15% of the total stackers will be in Tier 1 and will get 50% APY
-> Next 40% stackers will be in Tier 2 and will get 25% APY
-> Rest of the stake holders will be in Tier 3 and enjoy 12.5% APY
The current APY is for a limited period only and will be updated in the near future.
When you bet for the first time, you will first be in Tier 3 and then reach higher levels by holding for a longer period, as the number of stakers increases, you can end up in the first 15% or the next 40% of the stackers , increase your tier rank. In addition, higher levels of stakeholder/holders can withdraw their staked GLQ to subsequent lower levels, ultimately rewarding the long-term holders.
Simply put, the longer you stay, the higher your rank is likely to reach the next level with higher APY. On each withdrawal you will lose your level profit, with the holders making the most profit.
The first withdrawal reduces your APY in half (if you are not on Tier 3), and the second will take you back to the last tier with at least APY. However, Claiming the GLQ obtained will not affect your tier rank or rewards.
(You can track and claim your staking rewards in real time on the staking page of the GraphLink app)
pay attention: The team has mentioned that the current APY of staking rewards is for a limited time, and will be updated from time to time in the near future.
How do I buy and bet my $GLQ in 3 easy steps?
A Step-by-Step Guide to Working Your $GLQ to Reach 50% APY!
Make sure to have some $GLQ first!
If you’re still looking for a way to get $GLQ, here’s how you can secure your bag:
- Buy $GLQ on app.graphlinq.io using fiat via any of the following payment methods: SEPA, UPI, IMPS, Fast Payments Bank Transfer, Credit and Debit Cards. For this method, you need to verify your KYC and enter your ERC20 wallet address to receive GLQ.
- swap your ETH/ERC20 for $GLQ on Uniswap, 1inch, Metamask wallet.
- You can also buy $GLQ on any of these centralized exchanges (CEXs): Kucoinhandjob mxchandjob get.io
Video Tutorial on How to Buy the GLQ: https://youtu.be/_3tOZhBb9zw
- Connect your ERC20 wallet such as Metamask, Coinbase Wallet etc. to the GraphLink app by selecting your desired wallet.
- Approve the connection by clicking “Sign”
- Go to the Staking Interface by clicking on “”Place your GLQ bet“Or on the top bar”stacking interface“On the sidebar.
- Once you are on the staking interface, “Total Stacked GLQ”, “My Stacked GLQ”, “My Claimable Rewards” and your current tier ranking can be viewed.
- Within the staking interface, you can find the option to “refund” your staked GLQ and the option to “claim the rewards”.
- But first, you need us to bet some GLQ. To do so, enter your desired GLQ amount for stake in the “Stake your GLQ” field. After entering the desired data, click “Share Now” and approve the contract on your linked wallet. Then after approval from your wallet, click on “Beat Now” again and confirm on your connected wallet to complete the staking process.
Video tutorial on how to bet the GLQ: https://youtu.be/hHsVEp_zKp0
Congratulations, your GLQ has been successfully placed.
This is a press release. Readers should do their due diligence before taking any action regarding the Promoted Company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.
image credit: Shutterstock, Pixabay, WikiCommons