Digital currency market prices have plummeted during the past few days as the crypto economy now stands at $1.53 trillion in value. Crypto trading volume has risen a hair on Sunday, and some crypto assets have seen decent percentage gains during the past seven days.
Crypto market prices consolidate, while traders wait to see if bears or bulls hold the rule
- Last week, crypto proponents saw billions of dollars of funding from the entire crypto-economy and many are curious as to where things are going next. Bitcoin (B T c) Jumped above the $ 40k handle a few days ago, but then fell below the $ 34k zone on Saturday.
- At the time of publication, B T c Is exchanging hands for $ 36,098 per unit and is up more than 3% against the US dollar this week. The 30-day percentage shows that the bitcoin price is still down 35%, despite a 4% increase over the past week.
- Top five trading pairs with bitcoin (B T c) On Sunday, May 30, 2021, Tether is included (USDT) with 57% of all trades, USD with 14%, BUSD at 5.7%, JPY at 4.85%, and EUR at 4.82%.
- The second largest market, Ethereum (ETH), Swapping for $ 2,439 per unit on Sunday. ETH Still down 10% during the last 30 days, but weekly statistics show ETH Has increased by 16%.
- Among the top ten crypto assets in terms of market capitalization, Cardano (ada) Has seen the biggest gain of 24 hours today. ada Swapping to $ 1.68 per unit and up over 13% on Sunday morning (ET).
- Fxstreet analyst Akash Girimath says that the price of bitcoin (B T c) Currently hangs between “whale accumulation and the miners’ crisis.” Approach to girimath quite severe and bearish, but B T c Girimath says that there is still a chance to recover from the loss.
- “As serious as it may sound,” Girimath said. “There is still room for a rise in the price of bitcoin, to at least $ 42,000. The recession thesis presented by the head-and-shoulder technical pattern will be invalidated if B T c Above the resistance level of $ 42,000 generates a decisive daily candlestick. “
- Meanwhile, bitcoin (B T c) Has gained some market dominance despite losses this week. At the time of publication, B T c While dominating at 43.1% ETH Sunday holds about 18%.
- Sunday’s biggest gain is Kiktokan (KICK), up 132% today, and SteakNet (XSN) which has risen 91% during the last 24 hours.
- The biggest losses this weekend include the Cube (Auto) token which is down 60% today, and Agrello (DLT) is also down 60% this morning.
What do you think about the crypto market prices this weekend? Do you envision a rapid growth or a continuing slowdown? Tell us what you think about this topic in the comments section below.
Image credit: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons, Bitcoinwisdom.io, Twitter, Coingecko,
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. It is not a direct offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any products, services, or companies, or a recommendation or endorsement of any products, services or companies. Bitcoin.com Does not provide investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. Neither the company nor the author is directly or indirectly responsible for any damage or loss in connection with the use or reliance of any of the materials, goods or services mentioned in this article.